Thursday, November 20, 2025

Strength & Wisdom more than Riches

How can I put this, I work out every week to be strong which is my goal in persuading myself that if I can gain strength as I age I wont be as puny as an old man gets. I strongly believe a well train body is a necessity for those who don't wish to get weak as they get older, I lift my weights and do my reps. 

Also to continue to redeem myself I study and remind myself of the things I forgot in school, a well train mind, with knowledge comes prosperity. The studies of English, Reading and Writing, Math, Social Studies or History and Science. How many of you can say that they remember what they've learn in school from 1st to 8th grade to their high school years. It's always good to remember what we might have forgotten. 

I pray for strength and wisdom through my journey in life because when I feel down its the only thing that makes me feel better. I might not get rich someday so I know that with a strong body and a well learned mind I can feel better about myself, not having to feel sad or depress. I know that a lot of people go through depression and I say a cure to this is a good workout with iron would lift your spirit up and a good taught brain with an education meaning self taught can help you redeem yourself.

                                                                                                                            

                                                                                                              Israel Lopez

 

No comments:

Post a Comment