Monday, December 29, 2025

$1,000,000

Oh man, what would I do with a $1,000,000? first of all I would get me and my family out of the ghetto, knowing that I would be able to afford a house or a better place to live and afford to pay the bills and/or mortgage, I would feel financially secured. I would still be working for a 401k+ and a pension and a social security check as well. I would feel more comfortable working and hopefully going to college without financial worries, because for me its hard to hold on to a job, every time I find me a job I either don't like it or get fired, that's sad, I know. But I have to always keep moving forward and find me a new/better job. I hope for the best for myself even in this economy in New York City. But what really makes me financially depress is the inflation the cost of living in a better place. Hoping that I would make enough to live without financial worries or financial depression. Trust me this city can either make you or break you and I pray for all of those who try to make it without stooping low in this city the best in life to free yourself from all problems the city can bring. 

So yeah, $1,000,000 for me would just be enough to hold unto for financial security not to go out and spend it foolishly on all the garbage this city advertise.

                                                                                                        Israel Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment