The truth is I really don't celebrate New Year Eve/New Years, the only thing I wish for in my New Years as 2026 is coming that I grow spiritually, physically, mentally and do well. I stay home and I don't even watch the New Year count down, especially in New York City. Things has change for me as I got older and is not as happy is it use to be. I just stay home with my mom, sisters and my brother, neither of us are crazy about New Years, but I wish the best for them as we enter into 2026. Their are people that are no longer with us in our life like our grand elders and its sad. The thing that I'm grateful about this New Year is that I still have my mother my sisters and my brother that I love very much, thank you God.
I hope that all of you who are here in this life now for a New Year that you are bless with everything. That God Protects you as you live your life in the year 2026.....
Israel Lopez
No comments:
Post a Comment