Tuesday, December 9, 2025

All Grown Up But Childish At Heart

I'm a grown man at the age of 36 year old but the truth is my heart still feels childish, kind of like Joey from the TV show "Full House", I still eat my bowl of cereal and watch my cartoons, sit down like a kid (Indian style, feet folded on my bed) to watch my television shows other than me laying down on my bed, it just seems that I cant grow up mentally. I don't have any responsibility except to help out with the rent money. I "SOMETIMES" act maturely but not always. No I don't have a girlfriend or a wife, neither do I have kids, I cant afford them anyways financially, maybe that's what is keeping me from growing up and that is taking on responsibilities like starting a family of my own, I said MAYBE keeping me from growing up. Don't get me wrong I would like to grow up and change my life and take up responsibilities a grown man should have, but how can I? life is too hard financially with just a High School Diploma. I would like to have a beautiful wife and have kids if I was financially secured and know that I can afford everything a father could or should have to have a family of his own, but I don't, maybe in my next life, if God permits me to. I still live with my mom, don't laugh.

Lets see what are the things I like to watch on television, oh yeah I know, the HAIM SABAN shows from the 90's on Fox Kids and also the cartoons I like to watch are from the 90's, 80's sometime from the 60's and 70's, OF course ANIME. I'm like a nerd and I'm very nostalgic. 

But I still keep praying to the heavens for Strength, Wisdom, Health, Prosperity, Courage and Love (friendship). 

                                                                                                                    Israel Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment