Thursday, December 11, 2025

A 90's kid

I was born in the year 1989 which means that I grew up in the 90's (duh) watching my favorite shows like Fox Kids, listening to Radio Disney, going to Public School, etc. I miss the 90's I miss how everything use to feel I could remember that there was a vibe I felt. Now I don't feel nothing like it anymore, I don't feel no vibe/vibration in today world, everybody seem to look like android hook on their cell phones out here in NYC. 

Going to the mall felt very different back in those days (Queens, New York) I was young so the holidays felt like something like Christmas, seeing Santa Claus at the mall was fun. The toys store was great like Toy R' Us, even when it wasn't the holidays when I went to the toy store I wouldn't get nothing but we would just go and see the toys. Now as a 36 years old man it doesn't feel like the holidays, its depressing for me, the vibe change and I really don't celebrate it, no decorations at all, sad. 

Now in today time I really don't put mind to celebrities I stop listening to the FM radio but I still watch TV but mostly the shows or movies from the pass like the 90's, 80's, 70's, 60's, 50's and 40's, I will watch up to date movies at time as well.

In today world nothing feel the same, the truth is here in New York City the people seem to be stuck on their cell phone and its scary, I only use a flip phone not an android cell phone, I don't want to be like everybody else. 

                                                                                                                            

                                                                                                           Israel Lopez 


No comments:

Post a Comment