Wednesday, December 17, 2025

Financial Depression

    What mostly causes my depression is where I'm living, I wish I was living somewhere that look descent away from the ghetto. But that takes money, enough money to move to a more descent place out here in New York City. This inflated economy in the city had only left me financially depress, because I cant seem to make enough money to live away from H.O.U.S.I.N.G projects and I don't want to leave alone, I want to leave with my family, I don't want to leave them behind. The rich are getting richer and the poor is getting poorer. Its the people that also depresses me, instead of them trying to make a life for themselves they live their lives listening to types of music that only creates a even more ghetto environment with drugs and violent, that only makes me want to leave more. 
    Its important for me to think and try to go back to college and not flunk like I did the first time so that I would be able to make more money, because a 401k isn't enough to live your dream in this city. Maybe invest in Network Marketing and gain prosperity. But one thing is I won't stoop low in thinking that I would committed suicidal thoughts because that wont happen, I'll just end up in Hell. I have to try to persuade myself in doing something like going back to school, I hope, just a High School Diploma isn't enough to get me where I want to be in life, I only feel enslaved financially. 

                                                                                                                Israel Lopez
     

No comments:

Post a Comment