Saturday, December 13, 2025

My 401k Plan & Retirement

Do you really think that a 401k is enough money to live your dreams in life? NO WAY. It can only be save for a rainy day. I CANT buy a HOUSE out here in New York City or start a family with it neither, I'm not going to raise a family of my own in the ghetto, so I'll just save my money for financial security and enjoy my pension and wait for my social security check. Making $20,0000 a year is not enough to afford a Section 8 or Co-Op apartment, ONLY low income H.O.U.S.I.N.G apartment and its too ghetto and I hate it, but what choice do I have. Maybe in another state it would be better to live, MAYBE. 

Unless I have a 401k investment plan like get into network marketing I could have a chance to be successful, but most people are too afraid to invest because they don't think they'll succeed in it. I'm hoping I could do 24 years of hard work holding on to the same job and retire, in 10 years a pension and benefits start to kick in and the rest of the 24 years to save up to a 401k to have in my savings and just plan to pay rent with my pension and enjoy what's left of it, maybe save it as well in my checking. Maybe I'll go back to school (college) within my 401k plan and study something I would like to become and make more money, I hope.   

So yeah, I'm guessing either go back to college and invest in network marketing within my 24 years of hard work for a 401k. I'll be darned.


                                                                                                        Israel Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment