We live in time filled with technology like television, radio, phones, vehicles, light, etc and we all use these things in our daily lives but most people haven't re-discover electricity, I myself haven't personally rediscovered it and I'm being bombarded with all these high advance tech. It has me unbalance mentally, physically and spiritually. My spirit isn't balance with the tech and I feel dumb down by all these new things that are being invented, I feel left behind. I or we take advantage of all these things used by electricity but no one knows how it works maybe a few people do but most people don't care and don't want to learn or understand, not like me I DO want to learn and understand how electricity and magnetism works. I feel like I want to learn how electricity and magnetism works because its going to help me understand certain things, I probably wont be able to reinvent the television/radio soon but God knows I'll probably re invent the light bulb and how Tesla got to know electricity (hehe). Re-inventing is my game and how it was all done since the very beginning, I might be primitive and years behind new age technology but I'm getting it done all on my own.
This is why I'm trying to learn Electricity and Magnetism, some kind of physics and who knows I'll probably learn all other forms of physics now that I'm interested in electricity and electromagnetism. I feel people who are so unbalance in life especially with all these high technology being bombarded at them being techno zombies should learn and not feel that they shouldn't reinvented the things that has kept us dumb down docile and drain from.
Link to MIT PHYSICS: Electricity and Magnetism
Discovering Electricity and Magnetism link, Electricity its History and Development
No comments:
Post a Comment