I'm actually surprised that they're now new Co- op apartment building near my H.O.U.S.I.N.G apartment buildings, I say this because I'm hoping things could change my environment. What I mean is that BETTER type of people could live in this area NOT low life's who do nothing with there life and involve themselves in drugs and violence. I say this about Co-op apartments because their are very expensive for rent and I don't think any low life would afford such a place. I'm not saying there aren't good people living in H.O.U.S.I.N.G because I know that I'm comfortable with the elderly living among us and a good family that isn't involve in the streets against those who do involve themselves in the streets doing the wrong things, they're the ones ruining things for the good people living in H.O.U.S.I.N.G projects, so.
I just hope that good type of people come through and change the environment were I see different types of culture and progress that makes the environment safer and better for all of us to live in and loose all the negativity. Things could change in the future for those like me living in H.O.U.S.I.N.G were all the low life people meaning the druggies and gangs/violence are gone and positive people who actually work and can afford Co-op help change the way the environment is.....
Israel Lopez
No comments:
Post a Comment