Thursday, April 16, 2026

Peace Not Happiness

    I'm looking for peace not happiness, its peace I need in my life mentally, physically, spiritually and financially. Where I don't feel worry about anything because I know everything is going to be alright. Happiness is a whole another thing, I'm not looking for happiness, I don't know what is happiness, I really don't feel happy at all. I'm grateful for still having my mother, sisters and brother but I'm not happy. 
    
    In this life I know that one day I'll loose people in my life that I love like my mother when she gets older and die at an old age, I wont be happy, I'll feel sad, that's why I'm looking for peace. I need to mentally and emotionally be ready for these type of things because I know that all of us one day have to leave this physical world, I do believe there is a spiritual reality that we can't see unless someone is gifted with sight (being able to see the spirits). If I was able to see, hear, feel the spiritual world I might find comfort in it because I would be able to still be in contact with my lost love ones, I might find peace in that. 
    
    If I was financially secure and know that I will retired with enough money to live comfortably without financial worry I could find peace in that. Living in a better neighborhood and not having to deal with violence behavior due to people personality, I could find peace in that as well. I need peace not happiness...

                                                                                                                    Israel Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment