I wish I can go back in my early years of my life when I was within 13 years of age, because I enjoy my young years. I enjoyed watching television especially the cartoons and listening to Radio Disney. The vibe that was in the 90's was different, now I don't feel any type of that same good vibe anymore. The colors were more vibrant in the 90's and I don't see that anymore. I wish it still was or I wish I can experience that enjoyment I had.
In today's world their is nothing like that of the 90's, I don't know why, could it be because the increase of technology or the things we just don't do anymore, like how holidays were/felt different, things like that. I really don't enjoy today's present, I don't really watch anything that's is new I'm very nostalgic so if I do watch television it has to be shows from 90's, 80's, 70's, 60's, 50's and movies from the 40's through the 90's - 2000. Even when it comes to music I rather enjoy listening to music from the 40's, 50's, 60's and I try not to listen to the 80's but I sometime can't help myself. I enjoy Classical Music the violin, violonchelo and piano.
In fact I still use a flip phone and not a touch phone and we are in the year 2026, I just don't want to be on the phone or staring at a phone for hours, like most people...
Israel Lopez
No comments:
Post a Comment